Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 60...

60/365- I'm an asshole...

I'm fucking beat! This is not going to be a fun weekend. Not at all. Not even a little bit. I'm dying to see him.. but I have so much freaking work to do that if I don't.. I won't mind. I have to read my story, then write my term paper (nope haven't started). I have to read the rest of the Tempest. Reread the short stories from this week so I can take a test. Read 2 chapters in Bio, do the test and do the presentation on MRSA. *If* there is any time left over, I need to do my laundry and clean. Fuck. I need to do my laundry no matter what.

Mom will be out of town. I think I'll just curl up with some yummy tea and hide away. No real contact and just whither away until the end of the semester.

2 FUCKING WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!!

No comments: