Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 102

102/365- If my lips ever left my mouth, packed a bag and headed south,that'd be too bad, Id be so sad.

Everybody seems to want a piece of me. Everyone wants to spend some time with me. Well... not everyone.

I'm doing really well at work. I'm good at my job.. I know this. Sure, I need to lower my AHT, but I'm doing great with availability and surveys. Why do I bring this up? Well, this is very much a job to get me through. I like it and all... but I don't see myself doing the phone thing for very very long. Then again... I can see myself sticking with it until I need to do something else. I do like the company a lot, though... so I'd like to stay with it. I dunno.. I just feel.... overqualified... which I know I am. I need to pick up more hours.... I need money... very very badly.

No comments: