Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 113 .:sigh:.

113/365- Dream...

I had another picture for my 365.. but given the fact that today is MLK day, I figured I'd honor his memory and the strides that he made towards equality. I was inspired by a couple of youtube videos and figured it was my duty to respect today.

Stupid said it was dumb of me not to bring PJs over since it's not like I wasn't going to stay the night. I, honestly, didn't think of it while I was rushing out the door. I suppose I should just keep a spare set of PJs in my car.

I plugged in the electric blanket last night. It was worth every second... until about 8am when I started sweating.. but I fixed that.

I have every intention of doing laundry and cleaning my room today..... let's hope I can follow through... I should probably stop blogging and start that.

No comments: