Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 19

19/365

The pictures I tried for all fucked up 'cause I didn't see how zoomed I was! How silly am I?

After a week of feeling off AND being busy, my weekend begins today. I have a lot to do (cleaning, laundry, homework, etc), so I have vowed not to spend all day on flickr (I hope). So, even though this was not my intended picture, I am posting it 'cause... well... 'cause if I don't, I spend my day off taking pictures or looking for ideas!

It's rainy and gloomy out. Juli and Shannon are leaving on vacation and my mom is gone for the weekend. I don't know if I'll see Jon or not, but I'm ok with either way. Why? Well..... tomorrow night... tomorrow night I will be watching the Red Sox game. If they lose, it's the last game until next year. If they win... I get to spend Sunday watching the game that will decide it all. I hate how into baseball I have become, but it was inevitavle. I like it. Brian just suffocated me and.. well.. frankly made it boring. But I have reclaimed my non hatred and it has become a, dare I say it... adoration for the game.

Oh well. Off to clean.

No comments: