Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 4....

4/365 Days


They say a picture is worth 1,000 words. I only needed 3.

Edit:
I got some comments about the boobs in this picture. So, I wanted to explain this picture a little bit better. I put a lot of thought into this picture and it was not just a vehicle to show my boobs (which is something I *do* like to do).

That being said... I had been pretty depressed. I was thinking about my situation with guys and how every time I really start to feel for someone, I can't help but feel used. Warrented or not, it feels like I'm good enough to be used sexually.. but not good enough to feel loved.

.... that is just how i felt at that moment.

1 comment:

Corin said...

Hey, this is G.I. Folk here from Flickr. I was just reading through your blog and felt compelled to say wow! Your honesty and self awareness is amazing. Thanks for sharing your photos and thoughts.