Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Twenty-Four DAYS!

24/365- more shoes!

I know I'm barely even into this yet, but I feel like 24 days in is insanely good!

I took this picture 'cause I'm dressed and ready for work, but have no make-up on and my hair looks like shit (thanks to a late night shower).

I'm feeling very lonely. I haven't talked to anyone since Sunday or seen anyone since then. Sure, there are people at school and work, but it's not like I'm coming home to anyone (I've been at Juli and Shannon's all week). This schedule doesn't really allow for much interaction.... and I'm lonely.

Spending the weekends with Jon has really gotten me used to sharing a bed. I haevn't shared a bed in almost 2 weeks.. and I'm realizing that, sooner rather than later, I want to permanantly share a bed with someone again. =/

No comments: