Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's been twenty days!

20/365- Homework

I decided to do my depth of field homework at Juli and Shannon's (they're on their cruise). I knew that I would be less inclined to dick around.. also I wouldnt have 3 cats jumping up and fucking with my shit. On my way over, I had the idea to make my 365 for today of me setting up my shot.... so that's what it is. I have to tell you.. I'm kinda a fan of this shot.

So, I'm in a really good mood. I think it might be because I'm kinda on top of all of my school work. I have about 18 pictures to take for my photography class on Tuesday, but they're all my own choice, so that should be easy. Also, I have to do my bio presentation, but I plan on working on that as soon as I finish this. Also, I start my new job on Monday.

I'm still barely bleeding. I don't know if this will just be an extremely light period.. or if it will just be extremely long. I'm hoping for the former.

Still haven't heard from Jon. I've decided to hold off until my birthday.. then maybe talk to him.... I'll see how the next two weeks go.

No comments: