Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 127...

127/365-The beginning of the week....

Still trying to generate more views/clicks. I hate whoring myself out this way.. but I'm getting a tad desperate.

I have something planned for Valentine's Day! I hate the holiday, but I think it'll make for an ok picture.. so woo! I'm working a double that day.. so.. you know... whatever.

VD is weird for me. I hate it.. I really really do.. but that doesn't mean that a girl doesn't want some kind of recognition of it. I spent 3 years in a relationship that was barely one. Last VD, I cried my eyes out.. and if you know me.. you know I don't cry. This year is weird. I don't really have anyone that I can get mad at if I don't get anything for it... but I do have someone that is either gonna say something or won't. And if I were a betting man... err woman... I'd say he won't. 'cause that's the kinda gal I am.

ugh.... just the thought of that stupid piece of crap holiday is getting me down... I should cheer up. I have an hour before I leave for work. I should nap....

No comments: