Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 129...

129/365- Why did I kiss him so hard late last Friday night?

So, here is how my week goes: Sunday, I'm happy and satisfied. Monday I'm still riding on the high of the weekend. Tuesday, I'm still happy. Wednesday, I'm usually pretty indifferent and not thinking about it. Thursday, I miss it and am starting to get anxious. Friday morning I start to get angry and quit. Either Friday night or Saturday, I'm back on it and enjoying every minute of it. Then the week starts over again....

And there is your little insight into me.

I so wish my job paid more/was a little more challenging.

I had someone ask me about my relationship status. Not a fun question to answer in general let alone at 7:45 in the morning to a 25 year old in new york. I wonder if he was cute....

No comments: