Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 144

144/365- Well, this was certainly not part of the plan...

My first ever "there is no hot water damn it's cold shower." Sure, i have taken cold showers before.. when it was hot as balls out. Not when it was 30 degrees out. The shower did not last long.

This weekend I was singing to him.. the song lyric "I don't want to work I just want to bang on the drum all day" got in my head. Somehow it got changed to insert his name in there. I did it seamlessly. He seemed impressed. Now that song is back in my head. I bet this would make sense if I would just say his name... but he lost that right and has not quite earned it back yet. Anthony still isn't allowed to say his name. No skin off my ass.. but it sure does piss him off. Apparently, he distinguishes people by name. *shrug*

My belly hurts and I really have no idea what time it is.

This week has been weird... but... and I don't want to jinx it... I think it may have actually been good. :) We shall see.

No comments: