Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 134

134/365- I is sophisticated

I hung out with Anthony last night. I love hanging out with him and just talking about things I can't really talk to other people about. I also saw his new apartment. The lights went out and it was pitch black 'cause it went out on the entire street. See, one of those silly little secrets i have is how afraid of the dark I can be. See, you wouldn't really know it to be my friend 'cause I never really freak out much.. but sometimes... and Anthony has been privy to this I think twice now... I get wicked scared (did I tell you I'm gonna start using "wicked" now?) and freak out. Yeah. That.

I really have to take a shower. I feel super gross right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.