Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 75...

75/365- Gambling with my FUTAB in my Chucky T's that I've worn to death..

I've been displeased by most of my pictures this week. even the heart i did yesterday I was kinda "eh" about... and that made explore.

And now for documentation......
It snowed. We got about a foot (could have been more... could have been less.. I dunno.. I don't follow it that closely!). It took me almost 2 hours to get home yesterday. It took me an hour to get to work. 2 hours to get home (most of which was within the city).. THEN! I fucking got my car towed. That wouldn't have been so bad (I knew it was a possibility), but it took me 4 hours to finally find out who towed the car.

I've had a headache for 3 days.

I'm not in the best of moods this evening. I actually wanna go to work so I can forget about all of my crap for 5 hours.

No comments: