Friday, December 28, 2007

day 89...

89/365- light and shadow...

We're closing in on the end of the year. I am both exactly where I thought I would be.. and nowhere where I thought I would be.

Mom kept asking me last night about "him." I don't think anyone believes that I'm really fine with it. Sure, I wasn't.. but I am now. I mean, I spent 6 months driving myself crazy over what was going on.. then I spent a week driving myself crazy about what wasn't going on.. and then I realized "Hey.... I could always just NOT drive myself crazy" So that's what I did :)

I love this picture. I don't often talk about my pictures in this.. but I love this. I love the voyeuristic quality about it as well as how contradictory it is (I'm baring it all, yet I'm still hiding).... kinda like my life...

No comments: