Monday, December 31, 2007

day 92



The last day of 2007.. and I'm not sad to see it go. I'll probably be doing a recap on every fucking blog I write in.. so i'll keep this short and sweet:

broke up with brian, moved in with mom, met some boys, fell for one, no work, had lots of fun, friends lives sucked, boy disappeared, too much work, too much school, end the year alone.

Goodbye 2007.... hope your friend 2008 is nice to me... though I don't really think anyone reads this.. there is that chance that people I know do. That being said... I'll just leave it at: I'm sick of thinking.. I'm sick of the games... I'm sick of being unsure...

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now. Your blog inspired me to start my own picture project.