Saturday, December 15, 2007

day 76

76/365- go f*** yourself!

As described in the picture, this is dedicated to many people/things.

Today, on here I will focus on the Hims. One: This is dedicated to "He who shall not be named". I have removed him from my vocabulary. And.. the way I'm feeling right now... He can certainly go fuck himself.

This is also dedicated to Hawaii. Oh that fuckity fuck fucktard. He's been creeping into my thoughts (as he usually does around Christmas time) and I want it to stop. He is not allowed to be spoken of unless I bring him up.. this is something I am use to tell everyone who knows about him. He blogged today. I read it. In one aspect, it reminded me why I fell. In another.. it reminded me why we were not compatible.

I'm fucking starving. What should I have for lunch?

No comments: