Thursday, December 27, 2007

day 88

88/365- Secret #9 (and i really like this picture)

As soon as I started the 30 secrets in 30 days project, I knew this was going to be one... it always is.

I realized yesterday that as of this month, it has been 4 years since I cut myself. Next Tuesday will be 4 years since I left South Florida... and the 17th will be 4 years since I moved to Rhode Island.

Things were so bad before I left. I never would have survived. It's a very surreal feeling knowing how close you were to killing yourself... and seeing how different your life can be elsewhere. My brother wants me to move to Atlanta. I may, someday... but right now? Right now I kinda wanna stay here. See what else I can gain by being in the place that contributed to changing my life....

No comments: