Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 156

156/365- Don't think about it so much...

This is probably wicked cropped. Click to see the full image.

I voted today! It was the Primaries so I had to vote for the person I felt best represented me. I was torn. I have been backing candidate #1 since 2000 but don't think this person can win in the long run. Candidate #2 is someone I would vote for in the long run and I think has a better chance of winning. I was torn. After an unbelievable amount of soul searching I decided to go with my gut. Then, I decided that I needed to go home and sleep instead. But, this caused me to feel sick, so I stopped and voted.... and I feel great about it! And I'll do it again the day after my birthday.

That's all I have to say today. I sure don't want to go to work today/tomorrow/ever again...

1 comment:

Shobster said...

HA! I read in the news today that RI is having their primaries and the first thing that came to mind was "hmmm i wonder if Megan already voted." :-)