Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 162

162/365- She shines in a world full of ugliness

I have this "everything is about to change" feeling just covering every piece of my life right now. I think that J going to Japan this week is perfect for me. I was talking to Anthony and he thinks that when he gets back, I should just not contact him. I think that may be best. I kinda wish I hadn't told him I'd take him to the airport.. but it's not like I'd let him take the train anyway.

Mom sent me an inspirational email. Not about God or anything, but about my photography. She thinks I should just submit my photos all over the place so I can get a job as a photographer.. freelance or otherwise.

I would love to get paid to take pictures.

1 comment:

Shobster said...

First off, i love your hair color, Miss!! I wished i had had the guts to do it (i wanted to have blue hair at some point in my life).

Second... Hey your mom probably is right!! Wouldn't it be nice to get paid to take photos? Or maybe be an event photographer? You've got the talent and the equipment...