Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 159

156/365- Hey now.. you're an all star...

I have 3 days worth of blogging to do today!!!!! So, I'll simply do it up day by day. Friday was pretty good. I went down to Newport/Jamestown/Middletown with Juli and Shannon. We were going to take pictures but the weather did not let us. We went to the Mews in Wakefield which was DELICIOUS. We tried to stop at Fort Wetherill for some pictures, but Juli and I had to pee too badly. So we headed down to Middletown to take a brewery tour at Newport Storm Brewery. Dude... this looked like some guy just set up shop in some skeevy industrial park. We drove around it and all decided that doing this with no boy around was not in our best interest! So we headed back to their house and drank some wine and talked some.

I then headed to J's for some weekending. I don't remember too much of what we did that night. Watched TV no doubt.. all I know is I actually got some sleep.... which usually doesn't happen on Fridays....

No comments: