Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 158

158/365- Truer words...

You may have to click the pic to see the whole thing.

I love this quote. It really resonates with me. Now, my mind works strangely, so this pic is going to make me talk about J.

Last night I was talking to Anthony and started telling a story. "I was talking to J last week," I began when I was interrupted with "you guys talk? I figured you just let him stick it in you then he went and played video games." (that's as exact of a quote as I can remember... which isn't saying much). Yes.. we talk. We talk almost ever moment we're together and awake. I absolutely love it! When I was with Brian (the boy I dated for 3 years and lived with for like 2), we never talked about anything. I think we went full days without words spoken other than "did you eat?" But J and I?? We talk so much! When I had known him for about 4 months, he would start telling me things and I'd say "I know, you told me" and he would get all huffy and say "aww man! I've told you all my stories!" A few weeks ago, it happened again. I playfully snapped and said, "dude, we talk ALL the time!" "But I only see you about once a week," he said slightly confused. "I know this! But you know what we do the entire time together?? We talk! About everything... abut nothing... just talking." And we do. And it's great.

He and I have so much in common. This, we were talking about last week. When I find something funny and try to share it with people, I am often met with a look of "wow, you're nuts" or they find it funny in a way not intended by me. But we find the same things funny or entertaining or fascinating or beautiful!

This entry is making me want to throw up a little... but i guess it had to be said. I just don't share much often. I'm over this. I need food..

1 comment:

Shobster said...

Ha, so now he has a shorthand name... I think we're making some progress!!!! ;-)