Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 174

174/365- Bravely I look further than I see...

So, I have worked my butt off this week to push certain people out of my thoughts. I have failed miserably. I blame God... or my Tivo. Anyway, tonight will be my test of will. Tomorrow and during the week will be easy... but tonight? If confronted with this person, I'll be hard-pressed to resist. My only consolation is that if he's doing *anything* tonight, it's probably poker. But I can do it! I can.... I think...

Also... I think I'm going to look into a website. I'm hoping the person I was talking to about it yesterday remembers.... but it'll showcase some photography. Good times. Even if I have to do it alone... I just really wanna see what I can do with this "talent" I seem to have....

:)
Hope your day is magical :D

1 comment:

Shobster said...

you Rock!!!!!! :-*